As an economic hub, it should be no surprise that Johannesburg has some of the country’s best coworking facilities. In this article, you will discover a list of the best coworking spaces in Johannesburg.
JoziHub is an excellent coworking space in Johannesburg for co-creatives to share like-minded ideas and also work together. The coworking space offers services to help and support entrepreneurs that are making a technological impact in South Africa.
- Office storage space
- Support and mentorship
- Events and conferencing
- Mentorship volunteers
- Jozi studio
- Ad hoc workspace costs R50 a day
- R850 per month per person
Location: 44 Stanley Avenue, Milpark Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2094, South Africa
Perch Co-Working Office, Rosebank
Perch describes itself as a gym for individuals who want to work. It’s an accessible, affordable, and approachable workspace for anyone who wishes to work away from home.
Perch strives to accommodate everyone. They offer working spaces for startups, freelancers, seasoned entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
- Quite and peaceful working space
- Centrally located
- Community and networking opportunities
- Events, workshops, and training
- Amenities and services that include great fast Wi-Fi, printers, café and many more
- 24/7 access
- Dedicated desks with 24/7 from R3,200 per month
- Hot desk from R2,000 per month or R1,000 for a week
- Pay-as-you-go day rate R250
Location: 37 Bath Ave, Rosebank
The J&B Hive, Braamfontein
The J&B Hive is a community of creatives and entrepreneurs. The coworking space equips individuals and teams with all the necessary skills and work stations to succeed. This office space has a large area that acts as a creative hub where people can socialize, network, host events, and work.
Additionally, J&B Hive has an accelerator program that helps individuals learn more about businesses.
J&B Hive offers:
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Creative working spaces
- Venue for events
- The J&B Hive Bar
- Networking events
Price varies, contact J&B Hive for different packages (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Location: 81 De Korte Street, Johannesburg Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2000, South Africa
Mesh Club is a coworking space that encourages work and play for the increasing number of creatives and entrepreneurs in South Africa. This location is designed to handle both networking and working.
The coworking space is nicely designed, covered with art. There is a collection of murals and sculptures. Moreover, the lighting is just perfect for you.
Mesh Club offers:
- Working areas
- Screening room
- Dining area
- A lounge
- The coffee station and acclaimed office bar
- High-speed internet and printing services
- Various networking events for members which may include wine tasting and movie screening
If you are a person who travels a lot then Mesh Club might be for you. A Mesh Club membership enables you entry to any of its coworking spaces across the globe. They are available in areas such as Singapore, Cape Town, Madrid, Budapest, Paris, New York, Nairobi, Lagos, Amsterdam, London, Stockholm, and Mumbai.
- Hot desk membership from R3,891 per month
- Dedicated desks from R5,950 per month.
Location: 21 Keyes Ave, Keyes Art Mile, Keyes Ave, Rosebank
Workshop 17 offers an environment for entrepreneurs and professionals to collaborate.
The workspace offers:
- A café
- Access to the W17 community
- Meeting rooms and boardrooms
- Fully serviced work station
- Printing services
- Concierge services
- 24 hours security
- On the road from R1 760 per month
- Light and full membership from R2 464 per month
- Dedicated seat from R4 410 per month
Coworking Spaces Are Taking Over
Coworking spaces cater to the ever-growing numbers of digital nomads, freelancers, remote workers, and startups.
In order for your career to flourish, you need a routine and a professional, inspiring workspace. Luckily, the City of Gold has all the right creative coworking spaces for you to work from.
Other coworking spaces in Johannesburg include SLOW in the City, OPEN, Doubleshot Coffee & Tea, and The Whippet.